Re: Engine Shop

To: Dennis@Datsuns.net,
Subject: Re: Engine Shop
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:49:39 -0800
Thanks for the responses on this.  My U20 was rebuilt/modified by Vern
Colvin a few years back along with the 5-speed.  Sounds like quality work
was done.  I do not have the email but I do have an old phone number for
the
eugene shop 503-484-0200 and his home phone number at the time 344-5069.
This info is older though.
Bob