Re: Brake bleeding lesson (LOOONG)

To: sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake bleeding lesson (LOOONG)
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:00:08 EST
sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu writes:

<< Okay, since brakes are once again the topic, let me toss out a couple
 comments for those relatively new to the list (you old timers can skip
 this message, you've heard me say it before): >>

Hello John,

Thanks for the great brake system maintenance tips.  No I am not an old timer
on the list, just 4 years so I guess it was good that I read all of your
advise.  I plan to do a complete brake job short the new rotors.  (Yes
Dennis, I know you have some available)  I have all of the parts ready to go.

Thanks again.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html