Re: mystery gasket from 2000/Yup!

To: fredkatz@2xtreme.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mystery gasket from 2000/Yup!
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:42:23 EST
Fred was exactly right.  Now I have to figure out if there is something wrong
with the chain as there were two of those things in the oil pan.  I'll ask
the PO if he had enough when he did the chain replacement.  The car sounded
OK when it was running, for what it worth.

Gary

In a message dated 3/11/00 9:25:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,