Re: Cindy Tanner/Jerry Thompson

To: efris@home.com
Subject: Re: Cindy Tanner/Jerry Thompson
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:41:50 EST
Hi Eric,
I just posted to the list that my E bay purchases have generaly been good and
have been both a happy buyer and seller. Then I saw your post. Brought back a
bad memory.
A Cindy (and I forgot her last name) sold me a pair of roadster front
fenders. She couldn't decide on the shipping cost and said they were too
large to ship. She asked for $200 for common currior on top of the purchase
price. Which I sent. I did get the fenders UPS for about $50 total shipping.
She burned me for $150. She claimed to send a refund but it never came.
Further Emails were ignored.
Sorry list, I forgot about this one.
Dave M