Re: MSA show

To: msayer1@concentric.net, bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com,
Subject: Re: MSA show
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:46:42 EST
In a message dated 3/16/00 12:46:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
msayer1@concentric.net writes:

<< I just wanted to extend an invitation the Dime and Roadster folks to the
 Motorsport Auto West Coast Nationals on April 28th -30th. >>

Hello,

I have been doing the Motorsports Show for the last two years and it has gone
from one Roadster (mine) in '98 to five Roadsters in '99.  In comparison,
there are about 300+ Z's in attendance.

Anyway, this is the perfect time for Roadster owners to check out the show.
It is on the day after the Solvang Roadster Show.  It makes for the most
perfect Classic Datsun Weekend.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion