RE: Buick 215?

To: "'Victor Laury'" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Buick 215?
From: "Halsted, Elaine" <EHalsted@halstedweb.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:47:20 -0500
I have a 215 Buick engine I'd sell for $250. I drove the car home and pulled
it. has around 80k miles, 2bbl, no exhaust manifolds, sounded like it might
have a burnt valve but no knocks. set up for a 2 speed Powerglide AT. have
the tranny also. would first be good for about 75? :-) down at my place in
Virginia. have a frame hanging from the ceiling that's been mildly modified
to fit it, too.

Craig Halsted