<FS>Killer Stroker Stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <FS>Killer Stroker Stuff
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 23:53:50 -0500
If a stroker motor in is your future this may be a deal too good to pass
up.

For Sale:

1) 1600 block. Cleaned, Magnefluxed, bored .020, new cam bearings. Never
run.
   Galley plugs removed for cleaning.
2) New Piston set to match.  Would make 9:1 with a virgin 1600 head, 9.5
or more
with a 1500 or cut 1600 head.  Perfect for street gas.
3) 2L crank turned, polished.
4) 2l rod set (no work done to these) and new pin bushings.

I'll sell the group for 650.00  or I can bust it up and sell the
components
on ebay.  A ready to run crank is worth 250-400. There is at least
350.00 in the block
add in the pistons and rods and this is a great deal.  Shipping won't be
too bad either
since it can go UPS.

Have Fun, Make more power,
Jim