New comers help !!

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New comers help !!
From: "Toshiyuki Sasakado" <sasakado.toshiyuki@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:31:35 -0800
To all datsun crews,

I have been silent reader of your news group for over year or so.  It is
great technical source to read about everyone's problems and how to fix
these problems (car and personal issues).

Well, I do own 1966 1600 SPL311-02575 and running very strong.  As I
mention before I do read your comment and also get information from the
Chilton's DATSUN 1961 to 1972 repair and tune-up guide to fix some of my
problems.

Now, I need your peoples help.  Last week, I was driving at night, I
have notice that my turning signal light is not working (I always use
turning signal), then I noticed my fuel gage, oil pressure gage, water
temperature gage were not working (Head light, rear lamp [tail and
stop], ammeter, map lamp and all gage lamp are working).  Then next day,
I have also noticed that my heater blower motor, wiper motor were also
not working.

I did look my fuse box under the hood and all of my fuses are not
blown.  Next I open my Chilton's book for SPL311 chassis electrical
diagram but this diagram is later model.  I need old diagram and I did
saw someone's web site, which post early 1600 electrical diagram.  If
any one know where is this site location, please let me know.

Or if anyone had same experience and where I should look first to fix
this problem, please let me know also.

Thank you,
Toshi Sasakado

Ps,
I still have my left arm to signal turning and stop…..