April 16 - Another MADROC Get Together?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Ian Miller <ianmiller9@hotmail.com>
Subject: April 16 - Another MADROC Get Together?
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:35:28 +0000
     MADROC Folks,

     Another opportunity for a MADROC get together.....

     Just as a further reminder for MADROC , as posted earlier by Mark Dent, is
     the North Beach (MD) Road Rally on Sunday, April 16, 10:00am through
     Charles, Anne Arundel, and Saint Mary's counties.  It is a Time-Speed
     -Distance rally ~3-4 hours long conforming to the MWSCC rally rules.  This
     and other Washington, DC area rally info is available through the Branded
     Rally Club of Maryland (http://www.happytogether.com/branded/)

     Hope to see some roadster folks there. I'll be there with a friend and his
     Audi S4 (beggers can't be chosers).

     Doug Noble
     Vienna, VA
     Hopeful and still searching....