re: Upholsterers, anyone?

To: jandr95@home.com, Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Upholsterers, anyone?
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:18:32 -0800
<<Anyone know a good upholsterer in the Bay/Berkeley area. I've got the
covers. Now all I need is someone with the skill to install them. That
wouldn't be me.  Any suggestions?

Thanks, Jim
70 1600>>>

I've had good success with King Kovers (their speling, knot mine) on
Broadway in Oakland.  They do a lot of old cars and have no problem
putting on someone else's top, as well as patching things.  They resewed
two seat tears, replaced the big zipper on the rear window, and resewed
the sun visors on my 64 Dart convertible for around $100.  I think it
was a great value.

Mark Miller
69 RHD Fairlady 2000