Getting Ready!

To: List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting Ready!
From: dhbain@uswest.net
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:33:12 -0700
1970 1600

I've been cleaning and re-arranging the garage getting ready
to start the frame off of the 25 year old garage/yard
queen.  (been at it for three days)

Need help in identifying two things.  Gotta ask while I am
thinking about it. ;-P

1.  Looking for pictures (probably two), of the tool pouch
and tools.  One of each side of the pouch.  Dimensions for
the tool pouch and any lettering would be very helpful as I
want to make one for my car. I think I have what is left of
one from PO, but not sure, could be a canvas rag.

2.  I have what appears to be a new alternator.  Again, not
sure.  The Nissan box part number matches the fiche, but
it's the alternator I'm not sure about.

The tag reads:
Mitsubishi  Electric Corp, Japan.
Type  AC 300/12 X7R  30  A  12 V
Under Prestolite License

It's a four wire connector:  (This is what is on the plate.)

     ___
!  F    E   !
!  A    N  !
________