Re: Attention e-bay shoppers (OT)

To: GOAVP@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Attention e-bay shoppers (OT)
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:59:02 -0800
Peter,
I have been refusing to accept any payment from Pay Pal. I don't like to
give out my credit card or bank information to any company I don't have any
control over. I may have lost a couple of sales , but I feel a bit safer.

Pay pal also offers a $10.00 credit to buyers and seller accepting this service
they are making money somewhere in order to offer this. I mentioned this
to Ebays Safe Harbor after the my car picture incident. Some buyers
where using the Paypal money as a way of getting merchandise for free.
He said they where cracking down on Paypal.

Mike
NOWROC
And a ebay seller and buyer