Re: new from Dean at DatsunParts.com (OT)

To: kzariwny@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new from Dean at DatsunParts.com (OT)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:00:30 PST
All,

We have had this discussion on the list before about vendors and their
presence/lack thereof on the list and on the internet. I agree with Kerry. I
purchase from two vendors on this list (they know who they are). They have
email presence, answer my questions, make suggestions, and give me fair
prices. I feel that I can reach them anytime by email and that is my primary
contact with them. I don't deal with Fairlady Products for exactly this
reason. I feel that Dean is not approachable by any other means than the
phone and the one time I did call him, he acted like he was in a hurry and
got more and more frustrated as I continued to ask questions. He finally put
me off by telling me he had a long distance call and he had to go. Fine by
me. Never call him again.

So to those vendors who take emails and have people who will talk to me on
the phone- you get the business.

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC