email

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: email
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:43:06 -0600
I don't really want to start a long discussion - just state an opinion.  For
the life of me I can't understand why a business would not take every
opportunity to reach customers.  It is a no brainer for a Roadster vendor to
use the email system as a selling tool.  I don't see many traveling sales
men walking from town to town.  I have parted with my hard earned cash to
Roadster vendors because of their responces to this list.   The three
vendors will on this list could possibly be the only ones to get my wallet
open in the future.

Phil Hall
'66 1600 and maybe SEROC if all goes well