Re: National Registry ?

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: National Registry ?
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:15:00 -1000
Whatever happened to Mike Bell (The Register Guy) who was so active on the list
1996-1997??

I ordered a bound copy of his register and it was very nicely done.  I refer to
it from time to time, and I'm sure it can be (or is updated)  The dated copy I
have is "Vol. 1, June, 1997.  Check:  http://www.roadster.org/register.html

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona