<WAY off topic> child custody thing-help!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <WAY off topic> child custody thing-help!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:40:28 EDT
Friends:

First- apologies for being so far off-topic.

Many of  have remarked that we are "family" here on the list. Being able to
turn to one's family for advice in time of need is a good thing. WIth the
broad scope of experiences that everyone has, I'm hoping that somone may be
able to give me some ideas/clues/advice on a nasty inter-state (AZ/WA) child
visitation/custody mess involving DV issues that my evil/mean/psycho ex-hubby
sprung on me last Friday. If anyone has tips for fighting such matters pro
se, and long distance, I will share more info. Any advice would be MUCH
appreciated.

Roadster Content: I have it - he doesn't.

Thanks very much,
Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ