Re: Thermostat stuck!

To: "Dan Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Thermostat stuck!
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:00:33 -0500
What thermostat is recommended?  Last night I ordered a 192 degree (that's
what was listed in their system) "failsafe" thermostat at the local parts
store?  They had 170 ande 180 degree units but only the higher temp was the
"failsafe".

Thanks for all the replys.  After all your comments, I'm glad I hadn't run
it very long without one.
Nathan