WyCROC's April 22nd Tax Decompression Ride

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WyCROC's April 22nd Tax Decompression Ride
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:03:48 -0600
Good Morning fellow roadster-maniacs!

    In case anyone is in the Colorado Springs area on the 22nd, WyCROC
is getting together for a ride into the mountains and beyond!  Here's
the itinerary so far...

Meet at the Garden of the Gods Visitor Center in Colorado Springs,
Colorado at 9:30 AM Saturday
Directions: from I-25, take the Garden of the Gods Rd exit #146, and go
west. Go 2.3 miles to 30th street (if you keep going, you'll end up in
an MCI parking lot). Turn left on 30th, drive 1.5 miles to the Visitor's
Center (on the left).
>From the Visitor's Center we'll head out around 10:30-11:00 AM for
Woodland Park, driving through Garden of the Gods first (cool drive, but
do the speed limit; the tourists are dumber than the deer!). Woodland
Park is about a 20 minute drive from there.
We'll 'land' at the Kruizin's drive-in burger joint (on the left side of
the road across from McDonald's as you get into town).
As time and interest permits, we can head up to Deckers (nice
twisties!), into Pine to Denver.
Questions? Contact Dan Neff or Eric Frisbee. Give Eric a buzz if you
want to caravan down from Denver.

Or go to WyCROC's website for the same info
(http://members.xoom.com/WyCROC/wycroc_sched.htm)

We're hoping for sunny weather and some great times!!  Hope to see you
there!!

Eric
WyCROC
http://members.xoom.com/WyCROC/