RE: Solex Manifold Question

To: "'Jim Tyler'" <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>,
Subject: RE: Solex Manifold Question
From: "Dave Driemeier" <dave.driemeier@pcg.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:06:42 -0500
Thanks everybody for the advice.  It sounds like this is a bit of a project.
I guess what scares me is getting them jetted correctly.  Certainly not a
bolt up installation.  I will dig the carbs out of storage and see what
shape they are in.

If anybody is interested, I would part with them for a reasonable price.

Anybody have a solex setup they want to sell?  Either new or used would be
OK.

Thanks,

Dave Driemeier