Re: ZCCD on-line?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ZCCD on-line?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:59:38 EDT
Hello,

I just checked out the site and I think it is fantastic!  Lots of good
information.  Just like the magazine had always put out.  I look forward to
the regular CD Versions.  I found that the site was very easy to navigate
although at first I thought that I would get lost.  Well I didn't and I
enjoyed reading the material.  Good job Marc!

Btw... I saw the Shasta Video advertisment on the Roadster section.  I was
wondering if they are being distributed through ZCCD or from Ronnie Day.  I
have not yet received my copy of the '99 Shasta video.  Has anyone else
gotten it from the magazine yet.

There were two sersions of the '99 Shasta Event available.  Will there be two
versions available for 2000?  Any other clubs planning to make a video and
possibly having just one person make a large full length video?

Michael "Calspeed" Carion