Re: Fwd: slanderous comments

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: slanderous comments
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:06:49 -0600
Hey Charlie Dever...

     "Stuff it where the sun don't shine!"  No, I am not the "enraged
Datsun enthusiast" you mentioned in your response, but I am the person
who has had to read your drivelling threats.   I could care less what
you are selling, your response if completely uncalled for!!   Just what
are you gonna do, go and kick the guys butt?   OH yeah, that's some
really great business practices... that and after the guy sues your ass
off and sends you to jail for assault, then what "livelihood" do you
have?   Grow up, Mr Dever!!!    I suggest you apologize to this entire
list group and explain your situation, rather than making impossible
threats via email.

Eric

Tell your "enraged Datsun enthusiast" to stuff it where the sun don't