FW: Gatlinburg

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: Gatlinburg
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:50:39 -0500
Sorry about sending this to everyone, but work has been hell today and I
need to update the SEROC mailing list.  To all the other ROCs out there, I
want to thank you for the encouragement in starting SEROC.  We are on the
map!  Also thanks for the replies to my email problem - the system plugged
up.  Some replies were pretty good!   All you SEROCers and future SEROCers
read the email from Jay and make plans.

Happy Roadstering
Phil