SEROC to Gatllinburg

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SEROC to Gatllinburg
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:02:15 -0500
SEROC's inaugural Rally is about to begin!!!  We are going to try and scare
the natives with as many Roadsters as we can.  If you are in a 5 hour radius
we want you there - John is running 6 hours!  He just wants the Long Haul
award.    We are planing some fun rides though the Smokys, Tech Talk, bull
sections, good food and just good old relaxing fun.  The maps are at the
SEROC web site www.mindspring.com~/tomph/seroc.htm
<http://www.mindspring.com~/tomph/seroc.htm>  so check it out.  We are still
open for suggestions on this site - let us know.  Hats and tee-shirts will
be at Gatlinburg so you can come and get first pick.  These will be nice
embroidered works of art.  Also, if you are in the South Eastern US you need
to email me and join SEROC - no dues and I promise it will not hurt a bit.
Plus, you will get to know a great bunch of guys/gals.  SEROC is moving a
head nicely with new events being scheduled, memorabilia being made, friends
telling lies (I mean stories!) - come and have fun with us.  And if you are
not a Southerner you can join too.  We would love to have you - come one,
come all.

Happy Roadstering
Phil
SEROC!!!!