Brake Conversion

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Conversion
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:26:16 EDT
Hello,

I saw a brake conversion recently and I ahve also heard of it over this
mailing list.  It is the use of the '80s Volvo calipers.  I was wondering if
anyone did the conversion on their Roadster.  I know that there is a guy in
Canada that did it.  I cant remember his name off hand.  But otherwise, I was
wondering if their was someone on this list that did this set up and could
tell me what modifications to the calipers are needed to get them onto the
Roadster.

What need to be cut, shaved, etc...  Also, which year Volvo specifically can
be used for this conversion.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion