Re: Wheel Studs

To: "Blair, Joe" <jblair@roseville.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Wheel Studs
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 12:31:16 -0500
Go to your local Dorman dealer and check out the studs for a Corvair.  They
have two types, I believe the later ones fit fine.  The serrations are coarser,
but hte minimum and maximum diameters are the same.  I have been using them on
my house for a year now with no problems.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne