Re: Easy Brake Switch Inquiry

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Easy Brake Switch Inquiry
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 03:18:33 -0500
Thanks for the quick replys.  I do have the pressure switch on the junction
block, I should have made that more clear.  Yeah, I had better bleed the
brakes.  The few short runs I've made were less than reassuring.  I used a
"mighty vac" to bleed them myself, but have never been able to get a firm
pedal on the roadster without a helper doing it the ol-fashion
way-pump/hold.   On the same token, other systems I've worked, you could
pump/hold all day and never get good pedal without the mighty-vac.  Go
figure......
Thanks again for the quick info!
Nathan