Re: Bosch Platinum - my car's .02

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bosch Platinum - my car's .02
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:49:48 EDT
.02 on Bosch Plat's:
Somehow my 1600 seems happiest w/ the NGK's. I've ran Bosch Plat's in
everything form chev v8/chry v8/honda, etc. and they always seemed better
there. On all of my old British stuff they were practically a requirement (
MGB 1800's seem to eat plugs - the std is to change them mo'thly on a daily)
BUT - the only plugs my little Roadster *didn't like* were Bosch Plat's and
Champion. Draw your own conclusions......

PS: the datsun likes reg autolites too - but I've never tried their Platinum
in it ( not sure if they even make that ## )

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ