Web Update - Car Show (& Birthday)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Update - Car Show (& Birthday)
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:36:53 EDT
Hi Lists

I realised just now that the site has been going for exactly one year today -
June 16 1999 saw a few pages on the 1968/1969 Monte Carlo Rally and the
European Roadster scene - I guess you can say it's grown a little since then.

Many thanks indeed to everyone for their support over the year and for
providing info/pics for the story so far (and the story yet to be told!).
There are some important updates to follow over the next couple of months,
but in the meantime check out the latest - it's the largest indoor Classic
Car show in the UK - there's a 2000 roadster (sorry, it's mine again) on
display with a couple of beatiful Zs and a Nissan Skyline GT-R. The link is
from the main page.

I've also finally got round to uploading a few pics from the 1996/1998 shows.

Enjoy the ride and speak to you soon

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>