Re: E-Bay

To: "Roman Rist" <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: E-Bay
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:07:38 -0500
>List, here is my 2 cents RE: E-Bay, Evil!
>
>First off to me the concept of bidding is B.S.
>
>...snip>
>
>Anyway, just my opinion, feedback welcome.
>
>Roman Rist
>Roadster and list fan
>
>_

Ebay seems like a good place to look if you don't know of a place to
look.  Many folks (myself included)  foundered for years before finding
this list.  But if you don't have dependable sources, it seems like a
good place to start.
Where would you go to find Outer Limits episodes on Laser disk? How 'bout
Ebay!  That said, I have only lurked, because i worry I might fall victim
to......AUCTION FEVER.........Bidding isn't for me either, but for those
brave (or foolish) souls out there who dare....knock yourselves out.
     Roadster content...Do any of the vendors carry dist caps w/ copper
contacts?

Marc t.