Re: Starters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starters
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:23:51 +0000
I got a non oem starter at a starter shop in Denton,
TX.  It fit perfectly and works well.  I don't know what
it was originally designed for but it definately isn't a
roadster starter.  It was $60 rebuilt and they needed my
old one for a core.  They couldn't bench test my old one
because the teeth didn't match properly to thier dyno so
they used the 2x4 trick.  They said it cranked slowly
which I already knew.  The starter came from a big
starter rebuild shop in Dallas.  I can get more
information for anyone that might be interested.

NT