Re: Things are looking grim

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Things are looking grim
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:26:21 -0700
Jeez, Victor, I hope it wasn't another piston?

I'm sorry you won't be able to make it. I've had an "odd-year jinx" going,
myself. I've been to
Shasta in 1990, 1992, 1994, 1996 and 1998. Something always happens in
odd-numbered years to keep me
home. I'm hoping to break that jinx next year.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org