Broken F#&@^!%#@%^$@ Windshield..

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Broken F#&@^!%#@%^$@ Windshield..
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 17:09:54 -0700
Hello All,
MAn oh MAn I jsut cannot catch a break..  Friday about 6pm an ups
truck pulls up to the house and HEY its my new windshield FINALLY!! I
ordered it like 2 weeks ago...I'm so excited that I am not thinking
very straight... I sign the drivers thing and bam he hops in  the truck and
drives off.. I look at the box.. ITS TRASHED!!!!!!!!!  Its all beat up and
partially
ripped open down the center and then restapled shut!!! Open the box and
pull up the windshiled...the whole bottom left corner is pulverized!!!!
And I already signed for it.... am I screwed or what?? How do I get this
replaced go after ups or the people who shipped it to me?? Or both??
Now, how in the world am I going to get a new windshield before shasta??
Theres no way I think.. not with the holidays...
                Daniel 69 2000 (with stupid pitted cracked 30yr old
windshield...)