Re: Roadster Plastic

To: aryasu19@idt.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Plastic
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:04:51 EDT
Listers,
I contacted Perf. Fiberglass recently and they never made the stock roadster
fender molds, so they don't have any stock fenders.

FYI...I'm setting up to produce fiberglass stock roadster fenders for our use
in vintage racing. Also plan to make stock-appearing rear quarters but with
'a skosh more room'.

We may make these available if it works out. If you might be interested in
fronts, rears, or both...drop me a note and I'll keep you posted. Don't have
an idea on price at this time but size...er...volume does matter.

Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
1970 SRL311 #14100 "DAT2000"
1968 Datsun Roadster DP racecars