Roadster sighting

To: <badroc@lists.best.com>,
Subject: Roadster sighting
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 22:34:56 -0700
Today I sighted a pretty red '69 2000 just a few blocks from my house in
South San Francisco. My wife and I were in our minivan waiting at a stop
light, and I gave chase once the light changed. Thought it might be someone
I knew, until I spotted fancy twin mirrors on the front fenders that I
didn't recognize. Caught up to a fellow named Ken, and we had a nice chat
until the light changed.

Anyhow, he knew me because of my website, and agreed to meet us Sunday
morning for Calspeed's BADROC run. That's one more for BADROC!

Fred - So.SF, CA
BADROC
'66 2L