Re: 2L exaust

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2L exaust
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 20:04:33 -0700
Thanks all for the info.

 I had already planned to take it to a muffler shop.  I wouldn't attempt to
construct an exhaust system by myself.  I would just like to use stainless.  I
had a fabrication shop open up the exhaust holes in the frame so I can run 2 1/4
inch pipe through the frame now with no obstruction.  Looks like a factory
original job.  Within a few weeks to a month I may be putting the engine and
trany on the frame and want to be ready for the next step.  I was skeptical of
the flex stuff from JCW.  A friend of mine that ran a muffler shop was always
having to fix that flex stuff because it didn't last.

I finally have a rolling chassis.  With all 4 wheels on the car now.  I can see
this taking at least another year, (maybe more) depending on time and money.
Bob
Moscow
67.5