Re: Vintage Datsuns For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Datsuns For Sale
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 01:26:54 EDT
Hi Gang,
FYI, forwarding this from the vintage race list.

Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
1970 SRL311 #14100 "DAT2000"
1968 Datsun Roadster DP racecars

bvjr@glasscity.net writes:

<< Bill Venia Jr wrote:

 > Hi guys, girls, aspiring SCCA racers, & Vintage racers!

 > My brother has both a 1600 & 2000 roadster for sale.

 These cars are not rust buckets and would make great
 SCCA racers or vintage cars, or restored for the street.
 I truly believe this is a good deal and a fair price!