Re: Brake pads

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake pads
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:15:10 -0700
Ken,

I got the slotted rotors from CDM, and Les provided non-metallic pads per
the manufacturer specifications. Absolutely no squeaks.

Maybe trying the non-metallic pads with your rotors will do the trick for
you. Give a call to Les and see what he suggests.

Fred - So.SF, CA
BADROC
'66 2L Loosie
'70 1600 Blondie