Re: Newbie

To: ristguitars@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:49:37 GMT
Well then, the only info I think I haven't given you, then, is operational
status.  The car had a gearbox rebuild about 15000 miles ago (it just ticked
over 90k miles two days back) and the engine had had some serious work
(rings IIRC) a little before that.  Someone's done a cheap spray job on it,
so from a distance she looks great (bright red) but up close there's a fair
bit of cracking in the paint work - but little to no rust so far.  So
basically it's fantastic mechanically, and pretty good to look at, and I'm
using it as a daily driver.  I've never had so much fun going to client
visits!  I don't even mind that the radio doesn't work, 'cause the car
sounds so good!

Well, that's longer than I intended,

Cheers,

Steve