Elva (OT) (was Race) + Racing pages web update

To: RRyan@frk.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Elva (OT) (was Race) + Racing pages web update
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 05:09:58 EDT
Hi List
Fred Talmadge runs an excellent website on the Elva titled 'Elva - She Goes',
URL:-
http://www.industryinet.com/~fredtal/elva.html.

[Roadster Content - most Elvas had a softtop and 4 wheels! - (there were some
pretty ugly notchbacks as well - uglier than a fastback hardtop?)].

The Col Joe Hauser pages have been updated - Joe, who is still very
enthusiastic about Roadsters at 81 years of age (but who now runs an SLK) has
scanned and E-Mailed a number of excellent shots which are now included on
the site - he's also provided some more great info on his career - The truth
is I can't keep up with Joe - he's E-Mailed some more pics and info this
morning which are not yet up there - expect a further update soon.

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/ColJoeHauser.htm

BTW Joe tells me that he won 22 Divisional Titles in the SCCA's NE Region
following retirement from the USAF, 16 in a Datsun 1600, 7 in a Sprite, and 1
driving both. He retired from racing in his mid-late 70s. Some feat. Now what
shall I do when I retire?

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>