1600 Travels from Denver to Alameda -Arrival - Safe and Sound

To: Tom and Melissa Nash <mltjnash@earthlink.net>
Subject: 1600 Travels from Denver to Alameda -Arrival - Safe and Sound
From: Michael Tarelka <mtarelka@home.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 06:53:52 -0700
Tom,

The Roadster, arrived last night all safe and sound.  I had enough time
to wash it, put the top down and go for a little spin, albeit locally,
because of no plates. I had a terrific time.

The car barely fit on the car carrier and thank goodness the driver knew
what he was doing; the wheelbase was 6 inches narrower than the tracks
on the truck - yipes!

She started right up and runs fine - the idle is a little high and only
one backfire.  I've got to tackle the tach cable problem.

Thanks again for you help and assistance.

Sincerely,

Michael Tarelka
Alameda, CA