Re: roadster rarity

To: Tomet9@aol.com
Subject: Re: roadster rarity
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 12:08:30 PDT
Tom and List,

On a similar note, I got together with some old high school buds that I had
not seen in years for dinner last night. Drove my roadster and they of
course had never seen one and didn't think there were any left. Along with
Vic Laury's neighbor, I think I have them thinking about getting one as I
told them the average asking price is about 2-5k.

I agree with Tom. These cars WILL apreciate as they get even more rare. We
already know that these cars are special. Someday everyone will.
Tom, the SoCalers are looking forward to meeting you too. See you at Doheny!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC

http://profiles.msn.com.