Re[2]: small world (roadsters wanted)

To: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re[2]: small world (roadsters wanted)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 18:41:57 -0700
I'll do a "drive-by" and scope it out for my co-worker. If it don't run,
that might get the price under $1000!

I was telling him that paying the big bucks up front is often better
because you get a car that received the "tlc" and will cost less in the
long run than repairing a rust bucket.

Thanks, Fred - So.SF, CA