<SoCalROC> Mt. Wilson Run Tomorrow

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <SoCalROC> Mt. Wilson Run Tomorrow
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:01:51 -0700
After a second though, I think it's better we meet somewhere other than my
impossible to find house. So, I consult the venerable Thomas Bros. Map Book.

We'll meet on the north east corner of Foothill Blvd. and Angeles Crest Hwy
in La Canada at 10:30. I believe there's a shopping center there.  We'll
leave the 1,000 foot elevation at about 11:15ish and head up to the summit
of Mt Wilson at 5,700 feet. I hope some one has a digital camera so we can
show the rest of the world one of the best vistas of one of the most
beautiful cities. If tomorrow is ANYTHING like today, the view should be
awesome!

This is not much of a distance really so maybe, while we're in the
mountains, we can think of more mischief to commit. I'll have my map book.

So far the drivers are
Chris Aurit
Tom Prather
Victor Laury
Roman Rist
Phil Erickson is saying he may come up, but Phill, that's a mighty long
drive!

If your coming please email me back so we'll wait for you at base camp. Or
Call me today at 323-258-3129.