Re: My employees are brain dead (no Roadster content)

To: ajb@squirrel.com.au, Ken.Smart@tip.csiro.au
Subject: Re: My employees are brain dead (no Roadster content)
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 22:29:05 EDT
<< I'll also extend an invitation to all list members to join the Datsun
Sports
 Owners Association on our annual "Big Day Out" run on Saturday 9th of
 September.....Our usual "Big Day Out" rules apply, Datsun sports cars only
(Z free zone) and unless it's snowing, we're going!  I expect to see all the
Roadster list members there on the day, and don't give me any excuses like
"it's too far" or "my steering wheel is on the wrong side".  >>

Well....how I am on the wrong side on the planet?

Calspeed