Remove body

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Remove body
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 14:40:03 +0200
Hi List,
As you probably know I removed the engine and gearbox to have both
overhault and painted in the original colors.
Now, I can't decide if I'm talking of the body or not, for a frame
restoration.
How many screws are to remove, where are they, what to take care off?

Question for the engine overhaul!
The engine has already been opened by someone else, but the crankshaft
and rod clearance is to high, I'm going to fix that.
What I want to know is, how can I see if timing chain problem(to much
clearance) has already been done? How far should the upper and lower
tensioner come out?

Regards,
Chris- The Belgian Roadster