Dismal Swamp Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@onelist.com
Subject: Dismal Swamp Roadster
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 17:16:02 EDT
For all:
Some months ago, you may remember me talking about
a roadster in some peanut farmers barn, that I wanted
to at least look at.  Well, a friend of mine, (MG guy,
no roadster knowlege), finally got to look at it.
Very persnickity old lady owns the farm, dosnt
like anyone around.  My friend looked at it in the dark,
with a flashlight, and said it had a flat dash like
mine, but only 3 toggle switches, and a grill
with  a an emblem in it.  It also said 2000 on
the side.  Holy jesus, I said!!  What! he said...
I explained (and probably shouldnt have) that
its probably a 67.5 2000, the most valuable
version.....
He wants to work a package deal to clean out
the old ladys barn, cause their is some
62 MGA or something in there he is interested
in, and I said of course I would be interested in
picking up the roadster....
Holy Cow!
Just so the list knows, there is no way I have
the resources to restore this car like it
deserves, so I will sell it if I get it, with the
idea to make a few hundred dollars to help
in my other projects.  They say it has sat there
for 18 years with chicken crap all over,
we will see....
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Va