Re: Datsuns for Sale 9-3-2000 Just California

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsuns for Sale 9-3-2000 Just California
From: "fredkatz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 23:18:49 -0700
Lou,

Wow! Choices galore! I know my co-worker Danny called on a few of these, but
he wasn't hitting the cream of the bunch. He spent some time this weekend
with Mike Young, so Danny ought to have a better understanding of what he
wants. I think he's set on getting a 2000.

The first one got a chuckle from me - "could sell for a profet?, must see,
$12,500 or best offer". I think I'd rather play the stock market! I think
Danny understands what it means to be a Datsun fan. You do it for the love
of the car and the friends you meet, not to make money. And hopefully you
don't lose your shirt on a money pit while trying to get a car rolling.

Thanks again for the research, Fred Katz
BADROC

P.S. visited another Nissan dealorship to pick up some brochures. The
salesman thought it was so cool that I drove my '66 roadster, and said he'd
prefer it any day over a 300ZX when we mentioned I rarely use the Z. Our
roadsters are getting more attention these days!