1969 2000 Roadster For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1969 2000 Roadster For Sale
From: Loiroadster@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:23:12 EDT
For Sale:  1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster, 116,755 miles, fiberglass hardtop, new
JC Whitney soft top in box, custom-built rollbar, tow bar, Sanyo auto-reverse
cassette tape deck mounted in original vertical position in console, Mikuni
Solex carburetors with camshaft, spare damaged aluminum flywheel, 4.88 ratio
differential, need lots of TLC, engine is tired, interior needs to be redone
(cracked dash & worn seats, carpets missing), needs a paint job.  Homeowners
association is forcing me to move it out of my backyard, & I don't have the
time or funds to restore it.  Make reasonable offer.  Must dispose of car
before 9-28-2000.

I also have a 1963 Buick Skylark with a 4 BBL. 215 cu. in. aluminum V8, if
anyone is looking for an engine swap.

Loir McDaniel
Edgewood, Maryland 21040