1965 SPL310 1500 For Sale $500.00

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1965 SPL310 1500 For Sale $500.00
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 00:13:13 GMT
I recently spoke to the owner of a 1965 SPL310 that is for Sale. Sounds like
a decent project car.

His family has owned the car since 1975 & he says it is all original,
including a soft-top. A few years back, he had the head re-done, but the
bottom end still needs attention. There is also several rust spots which may
need attention. I haven't seen the car in person.

Vin is SPL310 10231.

The car is located in Temple City, California.

I would love to purchase this one...but I just brought home another new
datsun project earlier today. No more room....plus my wife has been more
than understanding about having two datsuns.....three would be over the top.

Contact Mike at (626) 454-3517 - he wants to sell ASAP!

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
1966 SPL311
1966 CSP311