New website index.

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New website index.
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 18:12:31 EDT
Hello lists

'Main Index' covering the individual web topics on the Register's site. I'd
considered frame sets but this was still going to be fairly unweildy, in view
of the ever increasing content.

New Index URL is:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Index.htm

The introduction page remains, carrying a link to the new page, and is less
content rich than before, hence (hopefully) quicker download times.

Trust it's easier and thanks for the feedback.

(Roadster Content - thanks also to all for the brake hose advice - I found a
set today (through Nissan) but your responses are appreciated).

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>